Jared is a designer living on the southwestern edge of downtown Minneapolis. He has experience working within agencies and with in-house design teams. He prefers working in a client services environment as a member of a small interdependent team made up of individuals who are skilled and passionate about their discipline. As a design generalist, Jared is able to contribute across all phases of a project—from research through development.
Projects that have the potential to make a positive difference for people motivate him the most. Jared is eager to work with a team who’s interested in tackling some truly interesting problems.
- Creating typographic systems and explaining the reasons for those choices
- Designing websites using responsive design best practices
- Making complex forms easy for people to complete
- Participating and contributing to all the parts of the design process from research through development
- Writing semantic HTML, class-based CSS, and mixing in some SASS when appropriate
- Communicate the complex in a simple way
- Midwestern work ethic